A fresh coat of paint can lighten up your living space and improve your comfort. And if it’s done right, a fresh coat of paint can also increase the overall value of your home by up to 107% according to Statista. If you try and DIY, the painting results will also have an impact – just not a positive impact. The results explained above are only achievable when the results are of high quality. And how does one achieve high-quality results? Easy, by hiring a professional like us to handle your interior painting project.
Painters in Bergen County NJ has simplified the process of interior painting. We have worked hard to ensure that it’s less annoying, worrisome, and tiring. In addition to this, we break our backs to ensure you not only get quality results but also get these results in a specified timeline. As such, with us working on your project, you will not have to turn your world upside down just to get a new coat of paint in your home.
What types of areas/spaces do we paint?
- Living rooms
- Dining rooms
- Home offices
Our Interior painting process
- To ensure you have an enjoyable time during the project and that the results are exemplary, we have devised a method and process of delivering our services. The steps are curated for time and workforce efficiency. So once you call us in for a project, we;
- Perform a thorough inspection of the space(s) to be painted and compile a detailed quote
- We confirm your goals, including the theme and the tiny detailing
- Request you remove valuables and all fragile items, shelves and pictures from the space to be painted
- Recommend that you get your pet a temporary home for the period of the painting project. Though painting is generally a safe process, it can be dangerous, especially if your pet is the curious and playful type
- We answer all questions regarding the project
- Email you everything you need to make the painting project a success
- During the assessment stage, our painting crew shall do a walk-through to ready your home for the project. The process involves;
- Covering the floors
- Repairing drywalls and finishes
- Filling up cracks and holes in the wall
- Moving and covering furniture
- Window caulking
- Wallpaper removal
Choosing the right paint colors
Choosing a theme and color of your home’s interior is tricky. Experts say it’s the hardest process of all. But the good news is that you don’t have to make a choice alone. We are more than happy to consult and advise on the best color ideas and schemes. We shall help you get the best colors matching your personality and needs.
Color theory to get you started
If you would like to get ahead of the choosing process, here are a few things that will get you started.
- Analogous colors – this is a combination of 3 or more similar colors, including orange-yellow, orange and yellow
- Monochromatic colors – these colors have a similar hue but vary in saturation. For instance, you can choose a dark red, pure, and pale red.
- Complementary colors – these are based on colors that contrast, including cool and warm colors. The high contrast often offers a vibrant look, especially when using blues and yellow.
Schedule an appointment
Call us today on 201-580-3922 and schedule a free appointment for a free and no obligation quote.